For the first time since May 2018 the daily transactions registered on the Ethereum (ETH) network exceeded one million in June 28 according to leading Ethereum block explorer Etherscan.
However the current level is still notably lower than the daily transactions of January of last year when it peaked at 1,349.890.
It was also revealed that the on-chain transaction value of Ethereum hit a monthly transaction high in December 2018 which saw 115 million transactions confirmed on-chain, an all-time time high which is only surpassed during the activities after the ETH DAO Hack of 2016.
It seems that the Ethereum network has finally woken up after several months of slumber and beginning to see a resurgence of dApps transaction on its network.
- Media Extravaganza Planned For Warren-Justin buffet Lunch
- Brave Rewards Now Available At Reddit And Vimeo
- ShapeShift CEO Wants Libra In Their Platform
- ETC Devs Building Cross-Platform Bridge Between ETH and ETC
- Binance Talking To Facebook Regarding Libracoin
- Huobi Will Now Operating In Turkey
- TRON 20 Million BuyBack Program
- Square Cash App Now Directly Accepts Bitcoin Deposits
- First Ever Acquisition of CoinMarketCap
- Crypto Startup Involved In Israeli-Palestinian Peace Plans
- Chainlink Now Available In Coinbase Pro
- New Crypto Exchange-Traded Product Coming From Bitwise
- Bitcoin Interest Increase Thanks To Libra
- SEC Starts Asking For Public Comments On ETF Backed By Bitcoin And T-Bills
- Crashing Price Of Bitcoin Caused Coinbase To Go Offline