It has been revealed that the blockhain startup Harbor will be tokenizing $100 million in real estate funds in an official blog-post last September 16, 2019.
This was made possible through its partnership with iCap Equity, a Seattle-based real estate investment firm, which will be using Harbor’s blockchain-enabled platform to tokenize the real estate funds.
The tokens will be created in the Ethereum Blockhain and will represent portions of the fund, and enable iCap Equity’s investors and placement agents to buy and sell iCap securities with one another.
According to iCap Equity CEO Chris Christensen, iCap provides high-yield investment opportunities for investors without the 3 to 5 years lock-up period typical of real estate investment with the use of Harbor.
Using Harbor Chis and his company will be able to provide the same strong returns and have an option for easy liquidation if need be.
- Coinbase Listing Dash
- Attack On Aramco A Test On Bitcoin’s Safe Haven Status
- Hedera Now Live
- Segwit-Spending Bitcoin Transaction Now Over 50%
- L.A. Mayor’s Office Hosts Blockchain Startup Competition
- 277 Chinese Arrested In The Philippines For Running Crypto Scam
- JPMorgan’s Crypto Payment Network Onboards Major German Bank
- Binance Confirms Accidental Attacks On Bitcoin Futures Platform
- New Blockchain Tenancy Platform In Queensland
- Blockchain Driving Change In Africa
- Condefi Project Launched By ConsenSys
- Paypal Giant Cautious About Its Libra Partnership
- Coinme Gets Financial Support From Ripple To Expand Globally
- New Ethereum-Based Ticketing System To Enhance The Industry
- Top Bank Launches Servies For Petro