EnHelix Marketplace is a Hyperledger Fabric blockchain-based commodities trading platform for the gas industry.
It was unveiled at the Gastech energy conference in Singapore with the main aim of streamlining commodities trading and features pre-trade KYC, trade execution and post-trade management.
According to an EnHelix representative when commodities trades are recorded in blockchain smart contracts, you increase the speed of trades, avoid data reconciliation and time-consuming data interfaces.
The marketplace system is where the energy and commodity firms transact, the logistics system are made for cargo brokers, and logistics companies and the Settlement system is where all the financial aspect is transacted.
Easy Staking In Binance Exchange
Bitmain Launching A Platform To Miners Around The World
USDC Is One Year Old
Ripple Looking Into DeFi With New Acquisition
Medici Bank To Start Taking Clients This October
- Bitcoin Mining Hash Rate Recovers
- FINRA Awards Harbor Broker-Dealer License
- UK Police Got Help From Binance To Investigate A $50 Million Fraud
- Libra Can Beneficial For UN According To Org Chief
- Ripple Claims Its Technology Could Start A $10 Trillion Innovation
- New Blockchain Rating Agency Launches In South Korea
Singapore Open Up To Digital Banking
Central Bank Of Venezuela To Add Bitcoin And Ether To Its Reserves
Bittrex Partners With Chainalysis To Track High-Risk Transactions
New Stacking Features In Binance