A new acquisition seems to signal that Ripple has made its first move towards building decentralized finance (Defi) based on XRP.
Xpring, Ripple’s investment arm, has acquired Logos Network, a decentralized payments platform adding nine New York-based enginers to its fold and its CEO and founder becoming Xspring’s head of DeFi Products.
According to Ethan Beard, senior vice president at Xpring, the new acquisition will help Ripple build XRP derivatives, loans, futures and forwards.
It is truly an exciting time for Ripple which continuously improves its ways of doing business as well as incessantly looking for ways to increase the utility of its cryptocurrency XRP outside of their own network.
- Bitcoin Mining Hash Rate Recovers
- FINRA Awards Harbor Broker-Dealer License
- UK Police Got Help From Binance To Investigate A $50 Million Fraud
- Libra Can Beneficial For UN According To Org Chief
- Ripple Claims Its Technology Could Start A $10 Trillion Innovation
- New Blockchain Rating Agency Launches In South Korea
Singapore Open Up To Digital Banking
Central Bank Of Venezuela To Add Bitcoin And Ether To Its Reserves
Bittrex Partners With Chainalysis To Track High-Risk Transactions
New Stacking Features In Binance
Big Four Auditor Claims US Consumers Likely To Use Blockchain Tokens
Fold App Raises $2.5 Million To Bring Lightning Network To Retailers
5 Cryptos Available For Purchase Using Credit And Debit Card At Binance
Biki.com Founder Invited To Speak At Condex World’s Top 50 Innovators
5 New Altcoins Available For Trading in BitFlyer US And Europe