A blockhain startup that is developing the tools for Telegram’s new blockhain project recently revealed that Telegram Open Network will be compatible with Ethereum.
According to reports the code to run on the Telegram Open Network (TON) will be released on Sunday which will allow users to trial its project in advance of the project’s expected mainnet launch on October 31, 2019.
Notable of these tools is a Solidity compiler which will allow decentralized applications built for Ethereum to also run on TON which basically allow the Ethereum developers to migrate their Ethereum-based application into TON without much re-work to be done.
The entry of the six-year-old messaging app into blockchain and cryptocurrency territory is one of the most anticipated in the crypto space awing to its 200 million-strong active users which can be the catalyst for mass adoption.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Supports More Cryptocurrencies
- Thailand Ports To Use IBM’-Maersk Blockchain Solution
- Merj — The World’s First Security Token IPO
- SBI Mulling to Pay Shareholders WIth Ripple
- No Banks Accounts Needed For China’s CBDC
- Mercedez-Benz China Uses PlantOnF Platform
- Thailand’s Customs Bureau Plans To Use Blockchain-Based Solution Tradelens By IBM
- Boeing Joins Hedera Hasgraph Council
- Chinese Telecom Releases Information On 5G Blockchain Phones
- More Than Half Top Universities Have Crypto Classes According To Coinbase
- Under Strict Conditions First Bitcoin Bank Gets Approval In Switzerland
- These Organizations Might Be The First To Receive China’s first Cryptocurrency
- Futures Trading Platform Of Binance will Launch On September
- Amidst Pay But Charlie Lee To Keep Funding Litecoin Foundation
- Grin Trading Near All-Time Low