China’s fintech firms have seen an enormous increase in stock value this year the result of the anticipated launch of the country’s own digital currency including the presumable demand it will generate from security and payment services.
China Securities Index Co. (CSI) Fintech Theme Index, composed of A-Share stocks relating to fintech, has risen over 50% in 2019 with some stocks reportedly in related industries skyrocketing as much as 200%.
One such company is Beijing Certificate Authority, which is engaged in electronic authentication services, seeing record highs this month after soaring almost 200% in 2019.
It has been the general sentiment by the general cryptocurrency public that the central bank is rushing to release a CBDC in an effort to deter the perceived threat of Facebook’s global cryptocurrency initiative.
Easy Staking In Binance Exchange
Bitmain Launching A Platform To Miners Around The World
USDC Is One Year Old
Ripple Looking Into DeFi With New Acquisition
Medici Bank To Start Taking Clients This October
- Bitcoin Mining Hash Rate Recovers
- FINRA Awards Harbor Broker-Dealer License
- UK Police Got Help From Binance To Investigate A $50 Million Fraud
- Libra Can Beneficial For UN According To Org Chief
- Ripple Claims Its Technology Could Start A $10 Trillion Innovation
- New Blockchain Rating Agency Launches In South Korea
Singapore Open Up To Digital Banking
Central Bank Of Venezuela To Add Bitcoin And Ether To Its Reserves
Bittrex Partners With Chainalysis To Track High-Risk Transactions
New Stacking Features In Binance