The Wave BTC Income & Growth Digital Fund claims to be the first crypto-derivatives-based yield fund on the market.
According to Ben Tsai, managing director partner at Wave Financial, the crypto market is missing solid traditional types of products and their firm aims to address this gap by capturing a part of the new market of yields products in the crypto space.
Tsai reveals that they have a number of investors that have expressed interest in the fund and his company has been working to get them to the actual private placement memorandum and subscription agreement.
Only time will tell if the new Wave fund will gain traction as it still awaits the first batch of investors that will invest in the said fund.
- MT Gox Bankruptcy Drama Takes An Unusual Turn
- Tron Endorses An NBA Player
- China’s FinTech Stock Soars In Anticipation For CBDC launch
- Whitepaper Of World’s First Hybrid Cryptocurrency Released
- Crypto Hedge Funds In Asia Gaining Ground
Easy Staking In Binance Exchange
Bitmain Launching A Platform To Miners Around The World
USDC Is One Year Old
Ripple Looking Into DeFi With New Acquisition
Medici Bank To Start Taking Clients This October
- Bitcoin Mining Hash Rate Recovers
- FINRA Awards Harbor Broker-Dealer License
- UK Police Got Help From Binance To Investigate A $50 Million Fraud
- Libra Can Beneficial For UN According To Org Chief
- Ripple Claims Its Technology Could Start A $10 Trillion Innovation