It seems that BitPay, one of the leading cryptocurrency payment solution has recently added support for the second-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, Ethereum.
BitPay customers will now be able to accept payments in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ether including some supported stablecoins.
BitPay was launched in 2011 and settles both fiat and crypto payments in over 200 countries around the world making it one of the largest crypto payment processors in the industry.
Stephen Pair, BitPay at CEO, Ethereum is the next logical choice due to its current market base and as one of the largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization and utilized by thousands of companies.
- Coinbase Listing Dash
- Attack On Aramco A Test On Bitcoin’s Safe Haven Status
- Hedera Now Live
- Segwit-Spending Bitcoin Transaction Now Over 50%
- L.A. Mayor’s Office Hosts Blockchain Startup Competition
- 277 Chinese Arrested In The Philippines For Running Crypto Scam
- JPMorgan’s Crypto Payment Network Onboards Major German Bank
- Binance Confirms Accidental Attacks On Bitcoin Futures Platform
- New Blockchain Tenancy Platform In Queensland
- Blockchain Driving Change In Africa
- Condefi Project Launched By ConsenSys
- Paypal Giant Cautious About Its Libra Partnership
- Coinme Gets Financial Support From Ripple To Expand Globally
- New Ethereum-Based Ticketing System To Enhance The Industry
- Top Bank Launches Servies For Petro