The long-awaited $1.7 Billion Blockchain project of Telegram will finally see the day of light as the messaging giant prepares to launch next month.
As part of the preparations, Telegram has released the code for running a blockchain node on the test network portal late Friday enabling the community as well as developers to explore the new distributed ledger technology.
There are around 100 nodes maintained by Telegram on the testnet as well as several more that are maintained by entities controlled by token sales investors.
In addition to releasing the source code for the full node, a lite client was released several months ago and there are indications that the developers of TON will be releasing Public Beta of its developer tools soon.
- Non-Profit Org To Utilize Blockchain To Save The Amazon Forest
- Fantasy Sports Platform Now Accepting Crypto
- New Game Marketplace Being Co-Developed By Waves And Abyss
- PAX Reveals Gold-Backed Cryptocurrency
- BTC Google Interest Explodes
- Mastercard Joins Marco Polo Network
- Malta Government Bring Crypto To Licensed Casinos
- Local Bitcoin Exchange In Norway Gets Support From Major Bank
- Christine Lagarde Believes Regulators Should Be Open To Crypto
- China’s Crypto Steaming Ahead Of Its Competitors
- Burger King In Germany Now Accepting Crypto
- International Regulator Taps Top Japanese Crypto Regulator
- Will VanEck ETF and Bakkt Take BTC To New Highs?
- 1,000 BTC For BTC, BCH & BSV Developers From OKCoin
- Ripple Hires Former Legislative Lead For the Token Taxonomy Act