The match anticipated blockchain project of Telegram will apparently be compatible with Ethereum, this was according to the firm that is building the tools for Telegram’s Open Network.
According to reports, the messaging company will be releasing the code to run a node on the Telegram Open Network enabling early adopters to trial the project in advance.
TON labs is the tech startup that is tasked to develop a number of tools for TON developers, one of which is a solidity compiler that will allow the TON network to support applications built for Ethereum.
Alexander Filatov, TON Labs CEO, and managing partner reveals that with their compiler Ethereum devs will be able to run their Ethereum decentralized applications into TON which they have been testing since July.
- Tether To Mint Digital Yuan And Commodity Coins
- Jaguar Tracks Car Energy Using IOTA Distributed Ledger Technology
- Billionaire Eyeing $1B USD Crypto Hedge Fund
- Migros Using Blockchain-Base Food Traceability Platform
- Telegram Open Network Compatible With Ethereum
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Supports More Cryptocurrencies
- Thailand Ports To Use IBM’-Maersk Blockchain Solution
- Merj — The World’s First Security Token IPO
- SBI Mulling to Pay Shareholders WIth Ripple
- No Banks Accounts Needed For China’s CBDC
- Mercedez-Benz China Uses PlantOnF Platform
- Thailand’s Customs Bureau Plans To Use Blockchain-Based Solution Tradelens By IBM
- Boeing Joins Hedera Hasgraph Council
- Chinese Telecom Releases Information On 5G Blockchain Phones
- More Than Half Top Universities Have Crypto Classes According To Coinbase